Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Abiiii
Tum yahan
Kya aaj kitni khushiyaan milengi mujhe 🤗🤗🤗
Ps - aaj sachmein I was missing Nandini AT so much u know , that excitement seeing the confession of raghvi
Originally posted by: Raghav_Rao
Both the ATs are complimenting each other...
Congratulations for the new AT...new beginning🤗
Both ATs titles are so cute 😍.
Originally posted by: SONIA441
And ab pehle constructive criticism dedo gifs ko tabhi I'll post the next ones🤪
You folks should like it also na!🤗
Raghav is like aye chal hatt na 😂😂😂
Hi abi, welcome🤗
Originally posted by: drnidsur
Abiiii
Tum yahan
Kya aaj kitni khushiyaan milengi mujhe 🤗🤗🤗
Ps - aaj sachmein I was missing Nandini AT so much u know , that excitement seeing the confession of raghvi
Nidssss 😍🤗
I was smitten by today's confession. So natural and real...I was going ☺️ Then I couldn't resist...join karna pada.
Today's epi reminded me of our Nandu potato.
And Raghav's glare reminded me of Manik 😆❤️
Originally posted by: aye-masakalii
Front page pe kitne pyaare lag rahe hain dono ATs!!
Shri, thanks for the wonderful idea!
Dono ATs bilkul sequence m hai
I love you pallavi❤️
I love you too Raghav❤️
Kitna cute lag raha hai front page pe😍❤️
Originally posted by: aye-masakalii
Front page pe kitne pyaare lag rahe hain dono ATs!!
Shri, thanks for the wonderful idea!
Seriously how she comes up with such amazing ideas ❤️
Amazing idea shri❤️👏
Nidssss 😍🤗
I was smitten by today's confession. So natural and real...I was going ☺️ Then I couldn't resist...join karna pada.
Today's epi reminded me of our Nandu potato.
And Raghav's glare reminded me of Manik 😆❤️
U know that's the reason I started watching the show
No show gave me that feels manan gave me till raghvi ❤️
Srsly that new year hug there , confession excitement uske baad here today after 5yrs I can't hold myself back
I waiting ki tum kab aaugi yahan 🤗😳