Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
haan me too.... Mai toh saare kaam khatam kr ke aaram se bina kisi disturbance k dekhungi
Main toh sham ko hi dekh payungi
Ainvayiiii
baad me dungi...aaj mann nahi hua...I am being cranky
Yeh Kaun si baad mein Dene waali exam Hai?
BTW did you read my recommendation?
Aisa bhi hota h kya? Bad mein de sakte h?🤪
Wah!
Sai khush hoga tumne exam nahin diya😊
Yeh Kaun si baad mein Dene waali exam Hai?
BTW did you read my recommendation?
Arey University exam nahi tha
Mock tests the...I can give them any time
Yup yup...I was just finding the right one...actually I was reading Intertwined Fates over there (its one of fav) so wrapped it up and started Long distance relationship
Originally posted by: Raghav_Rao
Aisa bhi hota h kya? Bad mein de sakte h?🤪
Wah!
Sai khush hoga tumne exam nahin diya😊
Han mock test hote hein
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
Arey University exam nahi tha
Mock tests the...I can give them any time
Yup yup...I was just finding the right one...actually I was reading Intertwined Fates over there (its one of fav) so wrapped it up and started Long distance relationship
Ek din me khttam Kar di 😲
Try Finally home
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRqX6_LhPje/?utm_medium=copy_link
How are they so lucky to have each other!!