.han!🤣
Lol! Exactly .
Who does that 🤣. She kept that in her office all these years 🤣. Use itni asani se mil bhi gaya .
Thoda natak bhi nahi kiya dhoondhne ka🤣
And Raghav ne doc ko kya jwab diya🤣
Main nahi manta types🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
.han!🤣
Lol! Exactly .
Who does that 🤣. She kept that in her office all these years 🤣. Use itni asani se mil bhi gaya .
Thoda natak bhi nahi kiya dhoondhne ka🤣
And Raghav ne doc ko kya jwab diya🤣
Main nahi manta types🤣
Naya AT ka kya naam socha?
Ek idea aaya Hai mujhe. We can keep it I love you as title of both Sai and Shivangi AT as a memory of the confession
Originally posted by: Raghav_Rao
Girls where are you?🤪
Yeah I am getting some sleep after sleepless nights of trauma😔
I am even now typing with bucket loads of sleep in my eyes😂😂😂
Ek idea aaya Hai mujhe. We can keep it I love you as title of both Sai and Shivangi AT as a memory of the confession
Han...udhar se puch lo agar rakh re h toh...hum bhi yahi rakh lenge👍🏼
Originally posted by: CarpediemRose
Yeah I am getting some sleep after sleepless nights of trauma😔
I am even now typing with bucket loads of sleep in my eyes😂😂😂
Ohh...please take rest👍🏼
Ek idea aaya Hai mujhe. We can keep it I love you as title of both Sai and Shivangi AT as a memory of the confession
What say guys?
Yeah...kya pta new AT mein hi Mile🤪
At this speed of this AT I will I guess