I hope she doesn’t getting pregnant
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I hope she doesn’t getting pregnant
I knew that twist and turns means some nonsense is coming. Meri zindagi mein tumhare alava aur koi nahi ho sakta🤢🤢
Is the so called twist? Or will we get to see strong Tejo with eyes open wide.
Not even feeling like watching it as already know from updates whats coming 😡
I know they'll not show it but I wish Tejo make publically Tamasha of jasfa nd then leave him..
Jasfa deserves all the humiliation nd hatred for spoiling Tejo's life nd playing with her as if she is not even human 😡💔
disgusting concept...Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Yeah, He's fantasying one and staying with another! Kya character banaya hai ML ka!🤪
Tejo ko pura butcher kar diya dumbo banake!
Ab agar thodi self respect hai usmei toh She should leave from their lives! 👍🏼
Too much disgusting ML...
Dumb love sick FL...
Pagal dimagi bimari wali obsessive 2nd FL...
jitni khushi episode se mili....usse 100 times pain hua promo dekh ke ........
Ask me this ... I don't even feel like watching the episode 💔
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRol80-CAgY/?utm_medium=copy_link
New promo🤢
I hope Now Tejo realises Jasmine's psycho side and even understand Fateh using her👎🏼
Tejo's face gives me lil hope😆
I hope against the hope.... that..... this is chameli dream....
I hope she doesn’t getting pregnant
Everything will be ruined if this happens!
Originally posted by: sheet_leher
Heartbroken 💔
I know right!
I knew that twist and turns means some nonsense is coming. Meri zindagi mein tumhare alava aur koi nahi ho sakta🤢🤢
This was so disgusting!
How low can she stoop🤢
This promo is worst..I hope tejo realises at least now or else She will definitely repent👎🏼