Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica

Suman mummy saving herself tomorrow🤣
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
TRP didn't increase even though they promoted the show last week and we got drunk Shiva! It's still 1.7 😕
Beh gaya humara shivi track drainage mein 🤣
Aaliya makers need to not start too many tracks with an ensemble cast. 😂😂😂 Too much happening so people are like meh... Can't be bothered
Also Shiva's expression when talking about pyaar and mandir was less Shiva and more KD .. Trolling ka mahabaap
The gif... I cannot even 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
I am skipping SPH today🤣🤣
I am having so much fun trolling it here🤣🤣
Good idea 🤣 save yourself from a rewatch!
Omg 🤣
Add in two somersaults too 🤣
Stopping by a quick minute. I slept over yesterday's episode and I still can't digest the staphna and temple making😂😂
I still laugh just as hard Everytime I think if it. There had to be memes on SM about it and I can't wait to read all the jokes.

Suman mummy tomorrow🤣🤣
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
I am skipping SPH today🤣🤣
I am having so much fun trolling it here🤣🤣
I am going to have to do homework today?!. If you can add your troll jokes in SPH thread please! I can't have enough of these. I still laugh so much.