Youre awake at like what, 6am? 😲 That’s giving me anxiety now 😲
Perfect🤣
Gif ki kami thi bas lol😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Youre awake at like what, 6am? 😲 That’s giving me anxiety now 😲
Perfect🤣
Gif ki kami thi bas lol😆
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Haww It’s not like I didn’t sleep bas my sleep broke and it takes awhile to get it back. 😆
Its been 2 hrs already.. kab sone ka plan hai😡
As soon as it gets here I will 😒😆
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
As soon as it gets here I will 😒😆
It means sleep?🤔from where is it coming? Evans?🤣
Bed time stories could help 🤣 But I-F defo won’t help 😞Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Haww It’s not like I didn’t sleep bas my sleep broke and it takes awhile to get it back. 😆
Join in on the adventure then, let’s just have fun and get ourself hating Google a little more after another sheep game 😂Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Of course😎Ab socha thoda adventure ho jaye firse🤣
BW theme is no less than adventure anyway
Too lazy for that 😌 and kiffi se permission bhi leni hogi to use her gif 😌 A written consent 🤣
I have no clue maybe it’s coming from I-F 🤔
Join in on the adventure then, let’s just have fun and get ourself hating Google a little more after another sheep game 😂
Kr liya join🤣Now u guys wont see me here on 25th😈
https://x.com/i/status/2071619855959417138
https://x.com/taran_adarsh/status/2088865703290163546
https://x.com/panindiareview/status/2070591772229787932?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
https://x.com/samthebestest_/status/2066561705593970842?s=46
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
18