Originally posted by: raindropsroses
We’re in sync today 🤣 I just posted the avengers gif on page 33 🤣
Soul sister hai tu bhi Nivi🤗❤️ YKB hug🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
We’re in sync today 🤣 I just posted the avengers gif on page 33 🤣
Soul sister hai tu bhi Nivi🤗❤️ YKB hug🤗
we're living for that, at least then the bhaabhi-jaap will stop 🤦♀️
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
PS has crossed all boundaries today! Aaj bhabhi jaap ki saari seemayein paar hui! Someone please give Dhara the best bhabhi award already so that the makers stop this nonsense😕
Le PS makers-

Pandyas read Bhabhi chalisa, chant bhabhi mantra and sing bhabhi ki aarti! 🤣
Darshan do bhabhi aap hame mori ankhiyan pyaasi re!
🤣😆
Nupsssss meri Jaaanemaannn 🤗 Aaaaja! Bada waala YKB 🤗❤️
Imagine suman doing that with her chhadi🤣🤣🤣
🤪🤣
Heina 😆But maker love Rishita so much ki
Kya bolu mein 😆
Agar phir se Rishita ko hero banaya tho I don't know what will I do