If we get a forehead kiss between Ninu and Sai I am never going to stop laughing 🤣
K3G ka emotional gaana abhi se he mere kaano meiin bajj raha hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
If we get a forehead kiss between Ninu and Sai I am never going to stop laughing 🤣
K3G ka emotional gaana abhi se he mere kaano meiin bajj raha hai
I guess they are making it in bollywood with Akshaykumar. Satyanaash...
Yeah bg music was creepy. awesome talent though.
I hate remakes originals are the best .I know you are wondering look who is talking watching Ghum 🤣🤣
If we get a forehead kiss between Ninu and Sai I am never going to stop laughing 🤣
Ashwini Tai's green bangles are so well-kept naa
Originally posted by: TJIZZLB33PAZLHGO
Yaar I don't even know what to say. There are 0 promotions happening from anyone. It's like they just don't care anymore 😭
Yeh pitenge mujhse🤣
If we get a forehead kiss between Ninu and Sai I am never going to stop laughing 🤣
Chalo forehead kiss on the way, kushiyaa Mano 🤣🤣
🤣🤣
Won't be shocked if that plays......Vanku is the number 1 SRK fan 🤣
Nobody talk to me rn, I am already emosnal😭
Originally posted by: UVGDCMCGE45SNIIX
Yaar I don't even know what to say. There are 0 promotions happening from anyone. It's like they just don't care anymore 😭
Arey jab cast and pH don't care why should starplus care 😂
Originally posted by: Devikadish
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRmOlzFh9Mt/
Kabhi kushi kabhi gham
EMOTIONAL KAR DIYA YAAR😭
Kuch toh hua hai, kuch horaha hai🤣