Originally posted by: Andetheres
That is what I wish .. but I don’t know what Shivi will do na ?? 🤣
What if she never gives that new story then ? 😒
Why are you Afraiding me.... 😫😩
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Andetheres
That is what I wish .. but I don’t know what Shivi will do na ?? 🤣
What if she never gives that new story then ? 😒
Why are you Afraiding me.... 😫😩
I was not getting sleep...
Originally posted by: Andetheres
If roli kills rajveer
There can be two scenarios..
1) if she kills him in the presence of Aryan ..
then roli khatam khatam
2) if she kills him somewhere and aryan doesn’t know about it .. then .. there can be some drama ..
1) it will more fun when aryan trying to kill roli...
2) aryan will be searching who killed rajveer and roli will be try to make Sid memories back...
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Sleepy heads wake up .. the sun have risen long back 😆
I already woke up at 7 but busy in household work...
Why both are bind me...
Good afternoon all...
Coz we want OS from you😈
Happy Eid Mubarak guys 🎈😊😊🎈
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Happy Eid Mubarak guys 🎈😊😊🎈
Eid Mubarak Ari🤗
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Happy Eid Mubarak guys 🎈😊😊🎈
Eid mubarak ari... ❤