So you are Also playing😲
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
So you are Also playing😲
😆😆 well der r many inexperienced sheeps so u never know😛
hava na Khush hui😎🤣
u know already😆
I dont like BW themeamong these 60 sheeps i will be get lost🤣
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
u know already😆
I dont like BW themeamong these 60 sheeps i will be get lost🤣
Arey i also dont like it na. We will come 1st from bottom🤣
Drama queen hava na Khush hui😎🤣
Do word bhul gayi lagane.. ab thik hai😎
2nd runner-up se direct bottom🤣
yaha sab ko btade new sheeps ko nhi btaa😡🤣
Achha to top 10 me ye SoniRSippu21 kaun hai🤣
Plz Soni no insisting.. next time pakka👍🏼
https://x.com/i/status/2071619855959417138
https://x.com/taran_adarsh/status/2088865703290163546
https://x.com/panindiareview/status/2070591772229787932?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
https://x.com/samthebestest_/status/2066561705593970842?s=46
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
18