Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
🤣 arey i also suck in it, just play for fun.
Tbh I use both 😃 and 😊 and I've never thought they could be the creepy smiles 🤪🤣
Tbh I use both 😃 and 😊 and I've never thought they could be the creepy smiles 🤪🤣
😊 is definately creepy
Google help karega 🤣
Nobody has much of an idea about Retro Bollywood down here
Sign up na pls😌
:) is the Voldy smile... Noseless 🤪🤣
This one 😃 also freaks me out tbh. I don’t use either 🤣
Matlab haarne ke liye khelu? 🤪
That's the polite smile 😛 When I'm feeling exhausted or out of energy, but still want to smile... Tab itna hi ho paata hai 😊
😆 fun ke liye. No elimination waise bhi
https://x.com/i/status/2071619855959417138
https://x.com/taran_adarsh/status/2088865703290163546
https://x.com/panindiareview/status/2070591772229787932?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
https://x.com/samthebestest_/status/2066561705593970842?s=46
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
18