Why you sound like a die hard Rajveer fan always bringing him up🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Why you sound like a die hard Rajveer fan always bringing him up🤣
I'm sure now you're Rajveer fan🤣
Ari is blushing in the corner🤣
Roli is fuming🤣
That's known to all RoSidians🤣
Ande, are you disappeared to write one more Aryan scene🤣
I am not a fan of rajveer .. but yeah grateful to him as we got aryan only because of him 😆
No I am not 🤣🤣
After ari .. it will be sid’s turn 🤣
Originally posted by: Andetheres
I am not a fan of rajveer .. but yeah grateful to him as we got aryan only because of him 😆
Yeah! He made Aryan😆
Unintentionally you are🤣