Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Samething even I can ask 😆
What did aryan do to you ?? He is there minding his own work Only na .. 🤣
Jhumki deserves some one who atleast responds to her reactions na ..
I'm still stuck in this post and forgot to scroll🤣
She didn't do anything🤣
In fact I love Jhumki I even selected her as my answer for true love in last sheep game. I love her as individual but not with Aryan😆
Coming that from Sid's lover makes my Aryan deewani heart happy🤣
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Samething even I can ask 😆
What did aryan do to you ?? He is there minding his own work Only na .. 🤣
Exactly! Leave him alone!🤣
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Jhumki deserves some one who atleast responds to her reactions na ..
Jhumki deserves best! Even better than Sid and I mean it
MISSING !!
Soujanya akka is missing from 7:25pm ..
If found plz report to the CC