Originally posted by: anshika5103
I don't think so... I guess that's because of the dms karan is getting.. like sote kaise ho .. jaldi shaadi & stuff
Those were getting overboard too🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: anshika5103
I don't think so... I guess that's because of the dms karan is getting.. like sote kaise ho .. jaldi shaadi & stuff
Those were getting overboard too🤣
Originally posted by: anshika5103
I don't think so... I guess that's because of the dms karan is getting.. like sote kaise ho .. jaldi shaadi & stuff
They take that all as a joke by the kids.. I don't think he'd be frustrated at that🤣
Alice quoted him too 🤣 ek tu hi heera hai🤣
What did he comment?😔
Why do you do this to us??? You only think about yourself. You know how bad we want to dance on your wedding, soo pleas marry Shivang!! 🤣🤣🤣
What did he say?
If alice is involving herself in this by commenting then things must be serious. She doesnt seem one for off screen drama
I had the same question 🤣
Originally posted by: Transference
The off-screen drama has started, and the doom of the show begins
Does it happen with most of the shows?
I haven't watched much shows and those I've watched I generally don't know what goes offscreen.. this is the first show I've been so involved in and joined the forum for. So asking if it's common?
Originally posted by: QO7L52L3T7RNJGRV
Does it happen with most of the shows?
I haven't watched much shows and those I've watched I generally don't know what goes offscreen.. this is the first show I've been so involved in and joined the forum for. So asking if it's common?
it's vvv common