Yay good luck dear
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Yay good luck dear
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Ill try to try to not default 🤣
How are winners decided ? Cumulative total points ?
Yes
Aur kaise honge🤔
I dont know I thought all the people would draw straws 😆
No no, they will tag vijay and whoever vijay responds to, wins🙃
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
No no, they will tag vijay and whoever vijay responds to, wins🙃
Id bribe him 😆
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Interested?
There is another game already? What happened to the first one?
Thanks for the invite, guess I am in.
Originally posted by: priya185
lol I would like to see vijay play as a proper sheep 🐑
Vijay dont be breaking hearts🥺
Pick a name randomly from the scoreboard and crown them as winner
At least I will have more chance of winning that way
Originally posted by: canuck-umz
There is another game already? What happened to the first one?
Thanks for the invite, guess I am in.
The first one is ending tomorrow. Have you stopped following it?😆
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
The first one is ending tomorrow. Have you stopped following it?😆
You know me, I am lazy. I would just send in my answers then run off. Maybe pop into a thread once or twice and be done with it. 😆
https://x.com/i/status/2071619855959417138
https://x.com/taran_adarsh/status/2088865703290163546
https://x.com/panindiareview/status/2070591772229787932?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
https://x.com/samthebestest_/status/2066561705593970842?s=46
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
18