Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
Swastiii
Use Imgur...it's very simple
Google Imgur....then click upload images... select the image you want to upload and drop there ...it will get uploaded there.... right click that image and give copy image address...paste that here in the URL and click enter .. image display hojayega
Priya, do you need an account in imgur. I have used it during IPK days but forget now if I had an account or not.
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
Summary time❤️
Priii did you do hw quietly today? 😊There were no notifications at all 🤣
Sorry double post.
Today IF is behaving with me as if I am Shiva and it is maami😕
Tu bhi yaha aja...we can meet and I will sing..phir tu punjabi gaana gayegi❤️
Originally posted by: Swastika34
U can watch a movie / webseries?
Do u watch webseries? What are ue favourites?
Movies yes..
Webseries I don't watch currently anything as of now.. koi batao?
I am starting to like them together more and more and this is what I have been waiting for in a long time, since the marriage track. I know how it is in the OG, want the same here😃
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
Tu bhi yaha aja...we can meet and I will sing..phir tu punjabi gaana gayegi❤️
Aana kahan hai?
Movies yes..
Webseries I don't watch currently anything as of now.. koi batao?
What kind of movies do u like?
Horror movies are my favourite!! 😆
If u want to watch horror movies then i can suggest u some!! 🤗❤️