Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Oh come on show some faith🤣
Originally posted by: Scarysea
Oh come on show some faith🤣
I do I do 🤣 show me some outcome 🤣
Aisa kya karti ho ma'am.. let me try no😘
Niviiiii
It showed the link not the image .hence I deleted it 🤣 I will try again or I will again scream for you
Niviiii nothing is happening 😒
Awwwww goood 😘
Did you click somewhere else inside the message box or click enter before clicking “post reply”?
Originally posted by: Swastika34
Itni shanti?
Shuuuuu! Students at work 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Did you click somewhere else inside the message box or click enter before clicking “post reply”?
Umm...somewhere else
But listen what do I chuck out? img or what?