Originally posted by: WVB6HNFLTS54Q37A
You only know about my drabble? Nothing after that? And you say you don't ignore?
Lol meri Nivuuu🤣 Pakdi gayi..
After that kya ti? 🙈
#PhasGayiiii 🙈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: WVB6HNFLTS54Q37A
You only know about my drabble? Nothing after that? And you say you don't ignore?
Lol meri Nivuuu🤣 Pakdi gayi..
After that kya ti? 🙈
#PhasGayiiii 🙈
IF mood swings🤣
Khud dhoondho🤣
I'm not telling
Hellooo
Whats up ppl??
Good morning guys!!🤗 I was on Insta while having my morning chai and saw in my feed some PS FP had posted that Dev was ranked second , above Shiva and Gaumbi!! Ye sach hai kya?😕 I almost spilled my tea! I hope its some other Dev and this page just posted without fact checking🤢
Hello meri Maahi🤗❤️
Coming up with the next ideas post for you 😘
This time, I'm trying to incorporate Piu's ideas of Raavi working 🤣
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Good morning guys!!🤗 I was on Insta while having my morning chai and saw in my feed some PS FP had posted that Dev was ranked second , above Shiva and Gaumbi!! Ye sach hai kya?😕 I almost spilled my tea! I hope its some other Dev and this page just posted without fact checking🤢
Good morning Nupss!!🤗❤️
And yes Dev ranked 2nd !! We discussed this in the previous thread!! 😭
I'll try, and ask you for help.
First I need to complete my TS🤣
Haven't been able to complete it in so many days🙈
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
I want to ask him from which university Dev got MBA🤣
He will report my account for sure🤣
😂😂😂😂 Dev ki MBA degree farzi hai