Originally posted by: JayashreeR
blessy where are u
Iam. Not responsible for this target mu target is only 50
After that I don't hold responsible for notifications 🤣🤣
Mujhe akela chordh rahe sb 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
blessy where are u
Iam. Not responsible for this target mu target is only 50
After that I don't hold responsible for notifications 🤣🤣
Mujhe akela chordh rahe sb 😭
nahi I will be with u 🤗
I said iam not responsible for notifications only
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
nahi I will be with u 🤗
I said iam not responsible for notifications only
🤣🤣
Haaaannnn firr theek hai
Notification box unka flood hoga...hume kyaa 






yeah we are only concerned about our target 🤣🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
Haaaannnn firr theek hai
Notification box unka flood hoga...hume kyaa

S&J both👇
Already hired they are not looking for part time jobs😂😂
🤣🤣
Yeah I am already working not interested in part time job
Blessy is my boss😎
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
Yeah I am already working not interested in part time job
Blessy is my boss😎
So you guys are chilling around? You guys were supposed to complete your target na? You guys are not working nowadays😡 no more salary for you all😡
aaj Sunday na so busy sleeping evening only we will be activeOriginally posted by: _Blessy_
So you guys are chilling around? You guys were supposed to complete your target na? You guys are not working nowadays😡 no more salary for you all😡
Aaj ka target will be finished by tonight 👍🏼🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: _Blessy_
So you guys are chilling around? You guys were supposed to complete your target na? You guys are not working nowadays😡 no more salary for you all😡
Are ab humne kya kiyaaaaa 😭