Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Content mil Gaya aur maaii aa gayiii😎😎😎😎
I was about to share this link. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Content mil Gaya aur maaii aa gayiii😎😎😎😎
I was about to share this link. 🤣
He looks soo dreamy in this frame 😍
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Content mil Gaya aur maaii aa gayiii😎😎😎😎
kanwar's makeup room
Originally posted by: Swastika34
Iss liye maine kal phir se ship chalu kia tha!! 🤣
But tum sab nhi thhe yaha!! 😭
Sab ne captain ko akela chod diya!! 🥺🤪
Swastiiii.... reporting now😎
I loveee you😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Content mil Gaya aur maaii aa gayiii😎😎😎😎
This thread will fly now 🤣
Or should I say sail now?
Yayyyyy the blue dress is back❤️
We got it only for 2 mins during paghpera packing scene😆
Now I want some nice scenes this time