Originally posted by: RainOfDew
haan 20th Aug ko last ep hai
Mera prakatdin hai woh😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
haan 20th Aug ko last ep hai
Mera prakatdin hai woh😭
Haan u can find us here😎Or in HOF🤣
Aacha, i have only seen korean one. Tellywood tried to copy it too na. Kaise yeh yaariyan is based on BOF
Mujhe bhi DOTS mein include karo😆
🤣 thank u thank u
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Aacha, i have only seen korean one. Tellywood tried to copy it too na. Kaise yeh yaariyan is based on BOF
Really😲I havent watched KYY just heard abt it..
Oh yes KYY is "inspired as they say" from BOF
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Aacha, i have only seen korean one. Tellywood tried to copy it too na. Kaise yeh yaariyan is based on BOF
Oh yeah when KYY aired I heard about that. I loved KYY at the beginning, but then it became so boring.
Originally posted by: BearNaNa
Okay, but if you ever need any recco then do let me know. 😆 Chinese, Japanese, Korean sab ka bolungi 😆 though I watch less Chinese dramas.
I have watched some C-Dramas, do you like any of these-
Put Your Head On My Shoulder
My Gf Is An Alien
Love O2O
About Is Love
Ofc.. tum mujhe yaad kara dena main use yaad kara dungi 🤣
Sunday April 5 2026 https://indianexpress.com/screen-awards...
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdjEHFrN3I5/?stkn=MW5tODQwNXlrYWExbg==
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/movies/story/72nd-national-film-awards-to-be-announced-today-when-and-where-to-watch-2939730-2026-07-03
12