I have watched 3 if that gives you solace😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I have watched 3 if that gives you solace😆
Originally posted by: BearNaNa
Then let me promote my channel here 🤣
You can get an idea which dramas you need to watch 😆😳
Are my list is very long🤣i hv 2 sisters in my family to recommend me kdramas😆
I have watched few famous ones though
Don't watch it, it was so bad 😆
Start from the popular ones:
Descendants of the Sun, Goblin, Boys over flowers, etc.
Yeah.. from the clips I saw, show has lost its essence 😐
haan 20th Aug ko last ep hai
🤣🤣
Yeah, they'll be like ye Rashiben to bohot helpful nikli 🤣 Rasode mein na hoke bhi solution bata diya 🤣
Unke cooker mein channe chada rahi hai Rashi😆
Tum dekhti ho kya? 😆 Itna passionate gussa 🤣
Originally posted by: BearNaNa
Don't watch it, it was so bad 😆
Start from the popular ones:
Descendants of the Sun, Goblin, Boys over flowers, etc.
Really😲I got some good reviews of it
DOTS i had watched.. rest 2 r in waiting🤣
Nahi mein nahi dekhti, mere friends batate hai🤣
Main didi se nahi darti 😈🤣
Sunday April 5 2026 https://indianexpress.com/screen-awards...
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdjEHFrN3I5/?stkn=MW5tODQwNXlrYWExbg==
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/movies/story/72nd-national-film-awards-to-be-announced-today-when-and-where-to-watch-2939730-2026-07-03
12