Originally posted by: RainbowUnicorm
No actually he is liking it a lot and doing oh ah how much relief it is..check at the end he is like thank you with a sigh...
He had a good massage
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: RainbowUnicorm
No actually he is liking it a lot and doing oh ah how much relief it is..check at the end he is like thank you with a sigh...
He had a good massage
Hahhahahah 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
nope someone will come and interupt for sure
May be it will be kirti this time
Nope she will not take mandar name for pakka don't worry
I feel it will take another few episode that mandar will meet pallavi
Yaaaaa true
She will say only ‘I love’ she won’t be able to take the ‘u’ part coz the interruption will happen definitely
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Hawwww nahi I never ignore notifications. 😎
I always try to answer all. Kuch galti se chut jaaye woh alag baat hai 😆
I agree
I try to reply back to each and every reply possible at times I give up 😂😂
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
sai was giving her instructions as he was not satisfied 😆
yeah they are shooting for 12 hrs na this much improvement is natural
Really liking it
And the way she charged money it was the cutest part 😆😆
She’s the cutest always
Sai was giving instructions because that’s how he wanted it! Their journey which they came is
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
Ye to maan liya cuz daily morning I have 20+ notifications out of which almost 15 are from you
Hahhaahhahaha 🤣
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
yeah than take my advice and go tell bts hero to be on track give regular Content to the fans 🤣🤣🤣
Yes please Tanya
That’s a favor
lol 😂
Same here
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Yes babe. Will msg him that Snehal is there to take away his BTS crown 🤣🤣🤣
Maybe then he will be scared 🤣🤣
Yes babe
It’s high time u do this 😂😂
Originally posted by: Phoenix_Fire123
Don't know how to post but there is one more bts from that shirt removing scene na . Shivi kinda leans her head on his bare back 😆 Some1 please post it here
Ya ya
I posted it in another topic