Originally posted by: rs-shailu29
fir se chot laga baap re
Wonder what would have happened again in today’s shooting
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: rs-shailu29
fir se chot laga baap re
Wonder what would have happened again in today’s shooting
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
There is a spoiler dialogue
It seems mandar was with doctor
Doctor says pata nai chala how rista changed from doctor and patient to maa beta
That’s confusing!!!
wonder what that is even about
I think it’s BTS only, practicing for a massage scene maybe
I’m confused with that dialogue
So now they’re trying to say she’s his mother?
Where as we made her his secret lover 😂😂
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I’m confused with that dialogue
So now they’re trying to say she’s his mother?
Where as we made her his secret lover 😂😂
So Janaki basically stole this big guy as she didn't have any son. Wtf
Kya 80s ki story laaye hai yeh log 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I’m confused with that dialogue
So now they’re trying to say she’s his mother?
Where as we made her his secret lover 😂😂
she looked older also to him🤣
Originally posted by: Wallflowers
Saishi❤️
Humare itne ache din kabse ho gaye🤣. Title dekh k I was shocked 🤩🤣
Hahahaha 🤣
I’m happy and feeling good to know that we have got good days too
SaiShi ❤️
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Yes I just heard it I was so confused.
First I thought yeh dono shoot kar rahe but the it seems someone else is.
Kaisa sa dialogue hai 😆
I’m confused too listening to those dialogues
Yessss and it’s so good