Came to peek-a-boo!
If anyone loves mythology based fictions, here my recommendations.
1. The second Turn
2. Asura
3. Palace of Illusions
4. Bhima
5. Sita’s Sister
Some historical ones!
Shadow Princess trilogy by Indu Sundaresan.
White Mughals
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Came to peek-a-boo!
If anyone loves mythology based fictions, here my recommendations.
1. The second Turn
2. Asura
3. Palace of Illusions
4. Bhima
5. Sita’s Sister
Some historical ones!
Shadow Princess trilogy by Indu Sundaresan.
White Mughals
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
till now its going okay🌺
Percy was all right for some books but then I kind of felt bored
True that . I was younger so took whatever I got
🤣
Originally posted by: Transference
Came to peek-a-boo!
If anyone loves mythology based fictions, here my recommendations.
1. The second Turn
2. Asura
3. Palace of Illusions
4. Bhima
5. Sita’s Sister
Some historical ones!
Shadow Princess trilogy by Indu Sundaresan.
White Mughals
I do and I am trying Sita s sister right now
Thank you Ttttt
Recommend more!
Heartbreaking bhi chalega🖤
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Mostly greek mythology based
Indian author trying one right now
Any recommendations?
I have read Amish Tripathi...definitely you can start with him if it is your first time reading Indian mythology
There is Shiva trilogy (complete) and Ram chandra (ongoing)
Originally posted by: Transference
Came to peek-a-boo!
If anyone loves mythology based fictions, here my recommendations.
1. The second Turn
2. Asura
3. Palace of Illusions
4. Bhima
5. Sita’s Sister
Some historical ones!
Shadow Princess trilogy by Indu Sundaresan.
White Mughals
Sitas sister is my heart ❤️ I love it.
Palace of illusions was good too
Originally posted by: Transference
Came to peek-a-boo!
If anyone loves mythology based fictions, here my recommendations.
1. The second Turn
2. Asura
3. Palace of Illusions
4. Bhima
5. Sita’s Sister
Some historical ones!
Shadow Princess trilogy by Indu Sundaresan.
White Mughals
Palace of illusions is one of my fav ❤️
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
I have read Amish Tripathi...definitely you can start with him if it is your first time reading Indian mythology
There is Shiva trilogy (complete) and Ram chandra (ongoing)
Shiva triology I have read
I found it cool
👍
All of you have such eloquent tastes in books 😂. I go for the simpler stories, I guess 🤣
Also, I stopped reading books since about 2014 and transitioned into purely reading webtoons, manhwas, mangas etc. My roommate knows about my comic obsession and makes fun of me 🤣
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
I have read Amish Tripathi...definitely you can start with him if it is your first time reading Indian mythology
There is Shiva trilogy (complete) and Ram chandra (ongoing)
I've also read the first book of the Shiva Triology!! ❤️
Have heard of it
But havent read it yet