Originally posted by: JayashreeR
yeah shreya I realized it it's offscreen only
Pehle mujhe bhi laga tha k on-screen hai kuch background me dialogues the to I was confused...but then realised that I am dumb
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
yeah shreya I realized it it's offscreen only
Pehle mujhe bhi laga tha k on-screen hai kuch background me dialogues the to I was confused...but then realised that I am dumb
Yaar isko phirse chot lag gaya 😒 serial me aur koi nhi hai kya har bar RR k sath hi esa ho raha hai 🤦♀️ isse accha to pallu ko lag jati
Dialogues sunke lag raha hai yeh mandar aur uska doctor ka baat chal raha hai jo maa beta ban gaye 🤔
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
yeah shreya I realized it it's offscreen only
on-screen ka badla liya hai ketan ne
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
Title dekh ke main ekdmmmmm shockkkkk thi
Video dekh ke laga on-screen hai...pr fir samajh aaya nahin nahin offscreen hai
Hahhahahaa 😂😂😂😂
I said it’s offscreen 😜😜
yeah even I feel soOriginally posted by: Mysterie_girl
Yessssssss
Lagta hai ab roz kuch n kuch BTS milega shaam ko
Touchwood, fingers crossed
really happy about it
hope hamara kushi ko nazar na lage
He is in red pants and bandage on head lagta hai fight hui 🥳🤣
yeah some one else is shooting and they are enjoying the breakOriginally posted by: Mysterie_girl
Pehle mujhe bhi laga tha k on-screen hai kuch background me dialogues the to I was confused...but then realised that I am dumb
😆😆
She should have got a belan
Why did you get this?
Off screen massage on screen pitai
she should have rolled it on his back
it helps
waise she should have hit him with her chhoti chhoti mukki he ease pain
cute
chalo patti hai
and pink matlab romance
no don't say like that be postitve 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
no don't say like that be postitve 🤣🤣
Yesssss...I will
Snehal is a sweetheart