Harry potter padhi hai? We r talking about its sequel written by someone else
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Harry potter padhi hai? We r talking about its sequel written by someone else
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
KDice specultions sans proof.
With proof alag baat hai
Without proof boring hai mere liye🤣🤣
So I talk about what interest me instead with u all sisters!
Tell me Am I wrong????
No I never said you're wrong🤣
I am sure they all got it😛😛😆
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
KDice specultions sans proof.
With proof alag baat hai
Without proof boring hai mere liye🤣🤣
So I talk about what interest me instead with u all sisters!
Tell me Am I wrong????
Even I am against speculation 🤣
Originally posted by: SandhiaM
thank youuu
You can already start a little fire 🔥 , throwing some questions in the forum 🤣
loveee ❤️❤️
Till I dont discuss it with u my fellow mischief maker
i wont
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Harry potter padhi hai? We r talking about its sequel written by someone else
No haven't read
Not my cup of tea
Originally posted by: SandhiaM
thank youuu
You can already start a little fire 🔥 , throwing some questions in the forum 🤣
loveee ❤️❤️
Ye kya hai?
Haan but har baar pata nahi lagta
And the good thing is sab tumhare question yaa baat sunke tumhari ride pe aa bhi jaate
If i do something like that, no one will hop on the car🤣
do u read love?Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Heeey what’s happening?