like bharta. This is perfect🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
like bharta. This is perfect🤣
Originally posted by: Wilddreams
😲😲Dal badlu aaji😈
She is shipping them 🤣
SunKi didn't click to the audience now they are gonna try with this one 🤣🤣
I hope we get more Farhad scenes now.
Amruta was shown turning a new leaf otherwise no way would Farhad and her pairing would be accepted by the audience.
They will be far easier to tolerate than Keerti and Sunny and I guess they will also foil Keerti's plans at some point.
Originally posted by: Wilddreams
Amurutha and Farhad are new couple in making😆
Sorry Anika tumhara Faru miya is taken
Aaj dono ko kuchh kuchh huya 😆
Faru and Amu ke mann mein laddo foota 😳
If we leave D fam hatred aside they both look cute together and make a beautiful pair😊
Lets give them a ship name
Farhad+ Amurutha = ???
I love them .. cool Jodi ..
For once I was right, I predicted weeks ago that they will become a couple 😂
Same time Keerthi per focus kyun kiya
Originally posted by: Wilddreams
😲😲Dal badlu aaji😈
She is shipping them 🤣
SunKi didn't click to the audience now they are gonna try with this one 🤣🤣
Sunki se thoda chutkaara mile bhagwan
Dekho aapke Farhad ko kiske saath pair kar dia😛
AmruHad sounds like amrood 🥴🤣🤣
Kuch aur hi sochna hoga 🤦🏻♀️🤣🤣🤣
When Raghav was a tenant at Janak ammas home
Amrutha was spying
In that scene where Raghav is sitting and then points at Amrutha
Farhad Amrutha side by side tab bolo thi looking cute
I was shipping Farhad and Keerti then but the day she did badrameezi with Raghav giri ladki itni but I tarah se meri nazron mein an kabhi na uth paayegi
Before abandoning ship I wanted cute little bunny named Chhanchhan to be lattu on Hyderabad ka Salman Khan
When their off screen pics come out people like them
Makers using off screen for on screen faayda
Hay hay I dint observ it in today’s epi 😥😏