there was a summary of the entire thread starting from page 145.. and like a fool I read it all starting from page 70 🤪🤪🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
there was a summary of the entire thread starting from page 145.. and like a fool I read it all starting from page 70 🤪🤪🤣
Lol. What's SPH again?
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRWdoqaBTPN/?utm_medium=copy_link
If KD gets 1lakh+ likes on this post woh aaj hi announce kr dega khushi k maare that they are officilal!! 🤣
Sahi pakde hain!! 🤣
Finally i finished homework of the last thread!
Now I have 120 pages of this one 🤪
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
Finally i finished homework of the last thread!
Now I have 120 pages of this one 🤪
🤣🤣krte rho hw Aluu!! ❤️
thak gayi main.. mujhe break chahiye homework se 😆
abhi jaake krish ka character sketch likhke aati hoon 😆
So forgetting whatever I said few days ago and now that I've hopped on this ship, I am becoming greedy. Haha now I want similar dose of AU ShiVi today as well. Haha😂
Originally posted by: Swastika34
Jis hisab se hum sab detective giri kr rhe hain main toh bolti hoon ki ek detective agency khol e lete hai!! 🤣
We should 😂😂 I don't want them to announce yaar .. wrna shuru hone se pehle apni dukaan band ho jayegi