.
I know I am putting chapati, it's Friday night and I can't do kit kit with him 🤣🤣
Where is the editing team, pallu told I love and it cut 🤬🤬🤬👿👿
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
.
I know I am putting chapati, it's Friday night and I can't do kit kit with him 🤣🤣
Where is the editing team, pallu told I love and it cut 🤬🤬🤬👿👿
Honestly I’m happy that they are giving a new couple
it’s good for the show, will add some comedic element and lighten up the mood
also constant support for Raghvi
only 4 sips🤣🤣.....i didnt like its bitter taste🤣
Than pallavi sees Raghav through the glass door and cries
She slowly comes inside
With tears
Tum hi ho piano version playing in bgm
Aww go amu lift him on style, come on u can do..go girl 💪💪💪😂😂
I don’t like it but my hubby insist but for 1 peg
Only . Use jyada I can’t control 🤣
same, in home, my hubby too insists😆...but i dont🤣
Pallavi gets flash back of their happy moments
Pallavi says I can't handle ur silence she says
Ek bar saree ka dukaan bulov na plese
We have lot of work to do
Need to have photo shoot
Find a good boy to kirti
And we have so may responsibility to handle
Wake up
I need my gamandi roa back
I want my Raghav



Originally posted by: JayashreeR
We have lot of work to do
Need to have photo shoot
Find a good boy to kirti
And we have so may responsibility to handle
Wake up
I need my gamandi roa back
I want my Raghav
"bold....main reason to watch today for this dialouge
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4