Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

🤣oh god

his mouth was fully opened and he shook the entire office.

This is not the scene you are referring to but another one as an example

Swear to God this "get out" and "aukat class paisa " rant got to my nerves 🤣 get out was still bearable. 

this one and he shouted at her when she was brought for lavanya. 😆Jitni shiddat se get out bola utni hi shiddat se wo dil aur dimag mein ghus gayi🤣

Everytime they were in the car I was holding my breath , ke bas kahin get out na bol de🤣

xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Kind Hearted Khushi

Originally posted by Roop_P

It’s breaking my heart the way this world is so mean to people with pure intentions and soft hearts. Arnav is one of them. He is not what he seems.

Those are the ones who get hurt the most. I am seriously amazed at the mentality of people these days, They want the attention the way they feel like they deserve it without giving two cents to others. The language, the words they use is disgusting. They start conversation by calling names first and this is what they call it friendship or we love each other so much. What happened to manners in lives? The sensitive ones get hurt for their lives like Arnav. This is why Khushi successfully entered in his heart because she was full of softness, happiness, positivity, laughter, and silliness with pure innocence. 

With time the cruelty towards people even some of them need to be cherished, He completely has lost that touch. He thinks he is being used.

This was his experience and I must say, he is not wrong. The way this world is, majority is out there to use you except a few good ones among them. It is hard to differentiate and trust people so easily.

Instead of being appreciated and valued, no doubt he was taken for granted and considered as an option or a backup plan in many cases. No one ever thinks of him as Khushi is doing. He knows he is on her mind, he knows every challenge he is making her go through, she is constantly thinking to get back at him. That attention he never got from anyone else. Most of the people got intimidated and that was the end.

Oh I love this thought here, indeed, he knew exactly after punched down by 2:0 🤣 he underestimated her but after knowing her nature he played his cards well.

Arnav is one of those who are the one if anyone is in need they gonna be there and their doors are always wide open. BUT

He never got that from anyone.So when he said on new years eve all those bitter words, he is right as there is no need to wonder why this world is only getting filthier and uglier. Since we have always been ruining everything beautiful left around even those rare, kind and loving souls in our life...

😭 so so touched my heart, we humans are so cruel. I have seen so much, heard so much since this pandemic started, being a front line worker, my heart aches.

Arnav was ruined by his parents and relatives.

No one is born with a hard heart. We are born with soft and tender hearts that, more often than not, are mishandled and consequently broken. The pain is always harsher than expected when each fragment turns to stone. 

So we pile them high to form a wall of protection around ourselves, determined never to experience such terrible pain again. That is how hearts come to be hardened. Ironically, our refusal to dismantle the wall is how and why we continue to suffer. This is where Arnav is standing.

Ah, what a cruel realilty it is, we learn how to survive

Today Khushi is seeing a totally different ASR. The poor soul is getting confused every time he does something nice like saving her from the car, but he is the one who dropped her from his office.

Achoo

Bless you dono ko

Because they both are riding the same boat, she is confused and so is he. Howcome any middle-class girl be like this who doesn't care about appearance, does not get intimidated by him, has no fear to say or do what is on her mind. She was an enigma for him too.

Lovely postssmiley32

yeap, it seems he is harsh and no doubt he was but this was his way to deal with such a confused state of mind. How come one girl like her can turn his life upside down?

and she, she was like howcome this man be like this? watering...meaning nourishing, nurturing, 

What the😆

Originally posted b_Charu_

Lovely thought smiley27 

It took her a while to get used to his persona..why he does what he does and why is he like that ..she keeps wondering ..later , she didn't care smiley36 She never tried to change him or even understand him..she could see through his tough exterior ..right through and she loved him...nothing else mattered..

It goes with both, her blabbering, her craziness and his gussa, his sudden outlashes, nothing mattered, they both loved each other the way they were

Although his parents and relatives Poisoned his.mind ,.I give full.credit to anjali for that soft heart which survived the tough times..n khushi was the only with whom.he had a relationship like that..he needed that tender care and a guiding light ..at the same time he needed to be strong, to fight the world, to protect his family . 

She has the credit yet it was the good memories of his mother...Gardening, and the garden he created, don't forget that a mother's lap either it is there or not, but the moments, words, and everything attached to her is the key factor. In mother's absence a child's mind always acts and thinks and does the way she does. This is where Arnav was, his sister and her presence always reminded him his mother. and that is where he has shown possessiveness and extremeness.

There r all varieties of ppl who exist.. n they should be judged for who they are and not for their weaknesses....inside , all of us are the same and Inside , all our needs r similar..unconditional love .

I disagree. I am sorry if anyone carries good traits and a good person but the actions speak otherwise, and their treatment with all is not same then that person is not for me.That is hypocracy. Wekness but it causes hurt in other persons. And that is not acceptable.

All this while , skimming through so many forums, whenever the reference of "toxic males " come up, asr was mentioned , n I always wondered aisa hi tha ? Infact this made me watch ipk after so long smiley36why do girls fall in love with such men ? Why are they forgiven ? Why do girls put up with toxicity ? Why are they appreciated ? He did this this this that that that to khushi and everything was passed off as a romantic gesture..i believe He was wrong to do that to khushi..he was mean to her, he was arrogant, he was used to having his way, he hurts her  ..but.. He was a lot more than this , n this is what matters to me....one of the best layered characters I have seen....

It's.upto us to take whatever , from the story..what I take is..love changes people ..only love holds that power to change someone ..smiley27 

First of all, majority young or old love this character because of looks and the sexy appeal of him. Second, is the majority who actually understands the character and the person in him and that is where they are forgiven, Third is the majority who actually takes him as a raw, full of factual character and relate to them men as majority men are like that and they are forgiving his brutal actions.

Now if you talk in real life, it is way too difficult to live with such person, love is another story. Women in the past were different but now the patience, and forgiving nature is gone. This is fictional character and watching M&B we women like such things but only up to the characters but not in real life. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Lovely thoughts both 

Lots of red

xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Kind Hearted Khushi

🤣oh god

his mouth was fully opened and he shook the entire office.

This is not the scene you are referring to but another one as an example

😆his shut up and get out couldn't keep her silence or out of his life, his den, his home, his mind, his heart.

Bol lo jitna bolna hai gusse main lead governor.🤣

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshisarunfan

Bold Red - that scene in Episode 27-28 was epic! It was such a treat to see our otherwise tolerant Sankadevi to transform into a raging tigress! Fury knew no bounds as Khushi’s prolonged patience snapped that day in the guesthouse and she yelled at him, pushed and shoved him back! Her smashing gussa was a sight to watch!⭐️ ASR has finally found his match!  Sanaya had so aced that scene! 

After this, her gussa is yet again unleashed on Arnav Singh Raizada in the next episode when she goes to RM to give her resignation letter! And Mami was wondering “bakriya kaise sherni ban gayi!” 🤣

Her anger was justified by all means in both cases,

if anyone doesn't care about her life, why the heck is she supposed to care about him or anything.

Posting it tonight

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshisarunfan

Look at him, he can't take his eyes off’ 😻😍😍😻 

‘I will be on it soon’ Yes I will be waiting for this 😍😍👍🏼 We are really so lucky to have you here in this forum Faiqa ♥️ Can’t thank you enough!

Thanks dear, posting it now

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

It’s breaking my heart the way this world is so mean to people with pure intentions and soft hearts. Arnav is one of them. He is not what he seems.

With time the cruelty towards people even some of them needs to be cherished, He completely has lost that touch. He thinks he is being used.

Instead of being appreciated and valued, no doubt he was taken for granted and considered as an option or a backup plan in many cases. No one ever thinks of him as Khushi is doing. He knows he is on her mind, he knows every challenge he is making her go through, she is constant thinking to get back at him. That attention he never got from anyone else. Most of the people got intimidated and that was the end.

Arnav is one of those who are the one if anyone is in need they gonna be there and their doors are always wide open. BUT

He never got that from anyone.So when he said on new years eve all those bitter words, he is right as there is no need to wonder why this world is only getting filthier and uglier. Since we have always been ruining everything beautiful left around even those rare, kind and loving souls in our life...

Arnav was ruined by his parents and relatives.

No one is born with hard heart. We are born with soft and tender hearts that, more often than not, are mishandled and consequently broken. The pain is always harsher than expected when each fragment turns to stone. 

So we pile them high to form a wall of protection around ourselves, determined never to experience such terrible pain again. That is how hearts come to be hardened. Ironically, our refusal to dismantle the wall is how and why we continue to suffer. This is where Arnav is standing.

Today Khushi is seeing a totally different ASR. Poor soul is getting confused every time he does something nice like saving her from the car, but he is the one who dropped her from his office.

Achoo

Bless you dono ko

Because they both are riding the same boat, she is confused and so is he. Howcome any middle-class girl be like this who doesn't care about appearance, does not get intimidated by him, has no fear to say or do what is on her mind. She was an enigma for him too.

Lovely posts👏

“I won't compete with anybody. I love to compete with my own body. When God closes a door against me, I should not attempt to bang on it. And if God gives me a key to open a door, I should not misuse that key!”

― Israelmore Ayivor

The Majority in this world, no matter what age thinks they are entitled to do, think, act, or use whatever and whoever. Selfishness is a key and they think only they are having all the hardships of life and everyone else is roaming around freely. If everyone stops and think for a second that each living being has its own baggage to carry, small or big that is according to the capacity of the shoulders. There is a lack of faith and everyone wants the entire world. There is no patience or any middle ground.

Parents these days are running after money, status, this and that without raising their children properly or they don't need to teach them any sense of responsibility. BUT they really are worried about their needs, oh, my child should have this phone, this brand of clothing, this and that because otherwise, they will face insecure, inferior.

Manners are gone, no one teaches these things anymore, but hypocrisy has taken its place. Lying every other second is a part of speech. People are around you with two faces without a shame on any one of them.

This is what Arnav said to Khushi once that he doesn't fake the way she does. He was right. She was hiding her feelings because of La but he was the reason too. He wasn't straightforward either.

Arnav is a pure character in my eyes,. Anger is his weakness yet he never showed two faces in terms of his actions. If he is wrong he will accept it and make it right, if he is correct no matter what you do, he won't budge in.

Khushi made many wrong decisions too just for the sake of others' smiles or betterment. But once Arnav was clear in his feelings for her and shows her she went an extra mile for him. Consummation before marriage is one proof for that.

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 2 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Oh whatever his reasons were  , they were secondary to me😆 his family was one thing he cares about the most..aapki behen ke saath aisa ho shook him.up..again in the Guesthouse when she said "what about MY family? Will they not be worried abt me?" That moment itself he realized what he did was so wrong , even if unintentional..the connect was made  n family talk awaken his senses to a big extent..he felt closer to her everytime family point was raised..n I loved it❤️

The family talk which always infuriated him was Anjali and her matters. He did realize his mistake before even entering the guesthouse, his rushing through after knowing the situation especially hearing that she didn't reach home after Payal's call and Sinha's phone convo. He was regretting in the SUV, he figured out that he acted hastily. Now his remorse was what made him gulp down her anger and all but up to a limit. He was explaining her in his way which was wrong too. Even she said it all he pinned her to the wall. He didn't melt until her tears fell on him. That was it.The rest became history and he took care of her like a porcelain doll.

his behavior was difficult to grasp but they had put in A lot of scenes in which he explained himself..or anjali did...like in this scene when he comes bk home , he is so restless n he shares the incident with anjali n she asks him why is he so angry ? Is he bec khushi misunderstood him or is it because he couldn't clarify that he will never do it..bahut hi mast tha🤣 his reaction..followed by her resignation then temple scene then office ,when he wanted to talk but she didn't listen 🤣 I was watching these epis yest ..wth was he doing at teej pooja🤣constantly staring at her..that's what I loved about ipk..every single detail was covered up ..he even told anjali that if he ever finds a woman like that , he will push her away..which he did in the coming epis..kya scene tha yaar wo..poolside wala😍💓 anjali is talking about lavanya while he thinks abt khushi..how he couldn't take his eyes off her and how he was so affected with her going away to lucknow..that she is the girl ..

Anjali knew how to break his silence or make him calm to bring him to the point where he couldn't hold much. She could see his other side all the time but again she was his mother figure because her love kept that Arnav in him who could relate everything about his mother to her but at the same time he was thirsty for more. That is where gardening and garden come along.

He wanted to explain his side and she never gave him a chance. That one thing was constantly bugging him, His character was built in between Sahi ya galat...if he thinks he is sahi....then he was doing many thing wrong for being sahi. we have seen him doing all galat during office and rain and now this guest house and later many more, especially forced marriage and even after that too but the moment his brain hit to the mark that he is galat...he did whatever it took him to make that sahi.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

indy12:

A few minutes what she had in her mind at the door after finding out about Arnav and Anjali, that version of her thought completely took a different turn seeing him so gentle with plants. She saw the side of him no one ever understood or knew of.

😆 Khushi and her mind work wonder, She can think anything anywhere without thinking through it. 

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

Oh, that scene in epi 3 is epic. That was a proof that he recognized her by her essence.

She understood him after he left her.

Her words are GOLD here.

That is an honor from getting praise of an editor like you. Thank you😊

Absolutely episode 3 shows us how deeply he was effected by her. He knew exactly who she is, even when she called him for the key, he knew by her voice too.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.