Not at All!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Not at All!
Hai na?
Fanfic characters tak theek hain.
Real ki to theories bhi mujhe utni nahin bhati to fanfic to bahut zyada hua😆
Bring me facts
(Bring me Thanos!)🤣
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
I know you're trying hard not to fall for them🤣🤣
And you hate that you're being attracted to them🤣
I'm very clear in my head not to fall prey to their tactics🤣
Inki ship doobane ka accha tareeqa hai
Toss him between them
What do you mean?
I knew it🤣🤣
Alice has the real KD while we'll just be tossing his name🤣
I don't think that'll work🤪
Someone has posted their pics and written Mr and Mrs Dhillon🤣
Yaar they don't feel weird tagging them in such comments...I would be so ashamed
GIRLS tell me clearly!
Who do you think amongst you KD will be better off with???
Do not lie to me and state the reasons too