Man these are not easy peasy lemon squeazy. They’re difficult difficult lemon difficult.😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Man these are not easy peasy lemon squeazy. They’re difficult difficult lemon difficult.😒
This member likes a show whose name is synonymous with older women dating younger men.
This member hates Kangana but is high-key OBSESSED with her. (I know we all are, but this member is on another level).
Originally posted by: Mahisa_22
This member likes a show whose name is synonymous with older women dating younger men.
Mujhe ye show hi nahi pata. member to dur se guess hoga.
Hint: It's a Pakistani member.
Gossip Queen famous for having all the Inside scoop of BW.
This member exposed Anushka's clothing line NUSH!
Ok I’m leaving, Ok fine I’m back 😆
Actually after posting I realized there are so many, she being one of them but I had someone else in mind 😆
ponymo opened a separate thread for leaving, this member mainly announce in CC?
https://www.instagram.com/p/Db7hwU-mp6C/?img_index=2 igsh=MWlrdmFoM2N5ZWxoZg==
https://x.com/i/status/2042836192585224449
https://youtu.be/88tPgVKg110?si=xoBy4YNnCLurxUFU
https://x.com/i/status/2047267194145476671
https://x.com/i/status/2037348413730439629
2