Ridzy ko bolo naya AT ko?
Addy message her on insta if she hadn't made🤪 tab tak main catchup krti h🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ridzy ko bolo naya AT ko?
Addy message her on insta if she hadn't made🤪 tab tak main catchup krti h🤣
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
Tomato looks good on my man
Everything looks on him.. I think he looks best without any clothes on..
but if he must wear those 3-piece suits.. who am I to complain?
Shirtless Rao is too hott to handle☺️
really? 😲 maine toh nahi dekha ahir ko since wedding epis
Ek minute, Tazbu girl bani Ridzy, Tazbu-licious captions likhe maine, aur credit tum le rahi ho 😡
Calm isiliye kyuki excited Anjali bi bi thin..😃
Oh Gosh.. I am super excited.. I will start planning and packing my love..
what should I wear? what should I take off? 😉
Did you know.. some dare to compare me to Anjali.. well in no way am I a gold-digger..
I am just a cheapskate and broke.. But I will search for Groupon and Airmiles deals.
Achha abhi mai chalti hu.
Bye girls 🤗

Originally posted by: SONIA441
Yeh Chandigarh IPS & Don of Hyderabad mein itni dostii kahan se aayi?
I'm also curious to know 🤣
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
Oh Gosh.. I am super excited.. I will start planning and packing my love..
what should I wear? what should I take off? 😉
Did you know.. some dare to compare me to Anjali.. well in no way am I a gold-digger..
I am just a cheapskate and broke.. But I will search for Groupon and Airmiles deals.
raghav jiju, I am on this trip too, meri ticket bhi book kar dena, paise mai NAHI dungi, apni Saali par itna kharch karo
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
Oh wow... Saree ka Assistant is with me..! I love your support.. Thanks Sugar.. But what about your Palls Didi? Will she not mind? I am a little scared of her.. But I will face her if I have to her and look into her beautiful blue eyes.. Chances are I might confess my love for her too.. but sshhhttt....
🤣🤣
Rishu know what! You are superb man!🤣