Originally posted by: Minionite
I'm honestly surprised someone didn't answer chicken or some other 2 legged animal. I was fully expecting at least one two-legged animal. 🤣
Participants rn: You question my intelligence😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Minionite
I'm honestly surprised someone didn't answer chicken or some other 2 legged animal. I was fully expecting at least one two-legged animal. 🤣
Participants rn: You question my intelligence😒
not unique enough to win unique sheep award
Hinna played well this season
Originally posted by: cutejodikangal
It was nice interacting with you both. ❤️
The pleasure is mine❤️
No they werent. Your other sheeps answers were just not good enough.
Since when did HAHK have animalS in a prominent role?🤔
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Hello baby...
Been extremely busy today hence wasnt active here
Just here for a few minutes
Ooh alright😳 missed you! Take care! 🤗
Originally posted by: Minionite
Q3: Name an animal with 4 legs.
Sheep (1 eliminated) - DelusionsofNeha
The only trustworthy sheep

Haha I absolutely agree Nita, you & Nina are the best people. 💙🤗Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Agreed 😎. We are super cool . Take that Mishti. Darshi , Kifla , Soni , and Aishaaa 🤣. Kidding congrats girls 🥳 .
I really thought everyone would go for it🥺
I fear I am going to compete with Hina, Glady one day🤣
Don't be sad🤗
Sheep sometimes forget their own identity😆
Sunday April 5 2026 https://indianexpress.com/screen-awards...
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdjEHFrN3I5/?stkn=MW5tODQwNXlrYWExbg==
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/movies/story/72nd-national-film-awards-to-be-announced-today-when-and-where-to-watch-2939730-2026-07-03
12