Originally posted by: raindropsroses
And also why everyone seem to want to finish off marriages during lockdown 🤣
yeh toh maine socha hi nahi.. lagta hai all are kanjoos like Maagin 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
And also why everyone seem to want to finish off marriages during lockdown 🤣
yeh toh maine socha hi nahi.. lagta hai all are kanjoos like Maagin 🤣
Originally posted by: SandhiaM
Nivi, I finished my homework for the EDT and I thought owwww this okay, not too much and then I saw AU 3 🤦🏽♀️ 60 pages 😱 so we are back to 2 threads a day 😂
Hihi I will wait for heaven when it’s my time 😂😂 but im glad that you enjoyed ❤️
Maybe shaadi.com is a better option? 😂
the EDT will hopefully move slower since half our content has split here.. let's see 😆
but I agree with you, there's too much homework.. I go through 100 pages every day 🤪🤣
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Ye lo, aaj ka content 🤣
I’m surprised Anshi and Swasti haven’t posted 😆
Damn my net 😂😂
Indeed she looks gorgeous ❤️we know kd 😂
Priii can do that, its her favorite move 😂
Hahaha yeahh what’s your type?? I will look out for you 👀😂
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
the EDT will hopefully move slower since half our content has split here.. let's see 😆
but I agree with you, there's too much homework.. I go through 100 pages every day 🤪🤣
I hope soo! 🤞
Hahah yeah me too! It takes a lot of time, but its fun. And sometimes I cheat, global reading 🤣
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
Amazon is an app that sells everything, so it should sell boyfriends too is what she meant 🤣
I wish Aaloo it was that easy🙈
Originally posted by: SandhiaM
I hope soo! 🤞
Hahah yeah me too! It takes a lot of time, but its fun. And sometimes I cheat, global reading 🤣
I cheat too, otherwise it is impossible 🤣
Someone like Shiva 😆
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Nahi nahi, your honour! Mein nahi chadi, I was about it 🤣 Prema helped me get off 🤣
Naraz mat hoooo, meri pyaaaari! KDakshi for the win! 😆
Mujhe nahi chahiye consolation prize😭
Tum toh chaloo hi ho abhi tak🙄