Mehnat definitely karte honge 😆 Eating healthy and working out everyday 🙈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mehnat definitely karte honge 😆 Eating healthy and working out everyday 🙈
I didn't even understand this🤣Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Vahan bhi it’s the same as here 🤣 everyone speculating and asking for confirmation from each other 😆
I liked this post, maybe cause it had the abbreviations 😆
https://twitter.com/iAyu3004/status/1415714424682213376?s=20
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
Wasn't it here that he commented "bhains ki aankh, yeh Maine Kya dekh liya" or something like that? 😆
Bhains ki aankh .... ye kaun hai bey? 😍😢🔥
Plzzz mujhe bhi 🤣🤣
I didn't see it, I remember someone saying it 😆
Don't know if it was here or some other pic though 😆
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
Wasn't it here that he commented "bhains ki aankh, yeh Maine Kya dekh liya" or something like that? 😆
Ohh my god.thats soo KD 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Keep yourself in a safe🤣
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
I didn't even understand this🤣
Their hashtags are well kept secrets 🤣
Right.. I stand corrected 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPucu-6hzI6/?utm_medium=copy_link
Poori profile ke post like krta hai kd siwaye iss post ke 😂😂
Jiska caption alice ne delete kr diya tha😂😂