Main Twitter Bhraman karke ayi hun 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Main Twitter Bhraman karke ayi hun 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Madhu1000
Trp decreased 1.7 seriously don't know what people want 😠😠
People will get excited with this Dahi Wala drama
So, the Jaanu, Rishita beizzati track and Pandya store closing track.
Originally posted by: Madhu1000
Trp decreased 1.7 seriously don't know what people want 😠😠
I wonder why is it decreasing 🤔.
Is this for the jeera kaand week? There was enough drama also in those Episodes.atleast stable rehta.
I guess PS will be 🪓
TRP IS HIGHLY FAULTY AS A SYSTEM
Heya folks🤗
What's happening here?
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
I wonder why is it decreasing 🤔.
Is this for the jeera kaand week? There was enough drama also in those Episodes.atleast stable rehta.
Why is Trp decreasing so much?
Seems like ppl are losing interest day by day
I hope by this week episodes, It increases ❤️
Yes.
I have heard that only 50,000 households have the trp meter and that is taken as the national Average.if thats the truth then it's so unfair and biased.
But that's the only thing that keeps a serial afloat.online popularity doesn't count at all.
Every show that has less trp than PS is under scanner or on the verge of closing in SP.
I hope the channel doesn't interfer in the tracks and the makers can show what they have planned instead of including unecessary drama
😞😞
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRVloESBl7D_1aHthihAqOWCV8cuq4QC84NUag0/?utm_medium=copy_link
Trp 😭 yeh kya ho rha hain!!
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Why is Trp decreasing so much?
Seems like ppl are losing interest day by day
I hope by this week episodes, It increases ❤️
That became big mystery now why people loosing interest what they want ?