Frequent Posters

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

LINK to Previous Post

🎲  Rain Hug Post 

🎲  First Rabba Ve Post 💕

Unforgettable Moments of togetherness...

Chain, neend, Sukoon...Peace, sleep, and rest were all gone from his side but he was adamant to make her life miserable...La was right why was he giving so much importance to his employee?

Well, Khushi was way more than what La ever knew about.

Khushi was busy with her sister's birthday and eating cake after saying everything about these three heads Raksgus, and here he was calling her at this hour. 

Love their expressions, she was stunned and he was amused like he found his way back home after losing it. Yes, he sent her "Baba Adam ke zamaney ka typewriter."..but Khushi if he sent a computer then you must have to have internet, printer, etc, etc...

He is clever as you don't have those...so TypewriterLOL is good for you. 

and as you took his sleep so now he had a plan to make you up all night with him as well. Early morning he is all set to see you again...

Arnav was still too naive to know that the heart's memory eliminates the bad ones and magnifies the good ones and that thanks to this artifice people manage to endure the burden of the past. He will learn that later. 

"Tumhare saath bitaye huwe pal yaad rehne lag gaye..." [ I started remembering the moment I spent with you]

Yeh Ishq hai, ya Kuch aur hai, 

ya bas khali khali chor hai

Well, he ordered after drinking his Haldi milk and diving into deep thoughts. But even after calling her, he couldn't stop thinking of her, tossing and turning was his fate now. He couldn't forget the curves of her lips, her eyes, tears, the way she trembled within his arms in the rain. The worst was when he has it all in his mind, then he started to miss her badly as you can see the way he moves his eyes like he was even trying to hide these feelings from himself. Then he turned off the light being in denial or just to hide behind the darkness just to keep this secret.

The next morning, Khushi is in RM and just found out ASR is Anjali's brother. The astonishment with confusion is so visible on her face. Angel and demon (Anjali and ASR) lovely caption. According to Khushi Arnav is "Karva Karela" (Sour melon) and Anjali is surely a sweet sister. ..She guides Khushi to Arnav as always...

Khushi reaches her destination POOLSIDE where she will be residing forever no matter what and how the circumstances and her position will be but this will be their sacred place to cherish the divine proximity of each other. This is Khushi's second visit to RM but ASR is unaware of that He will get that surprise after some moments, let's talk about Khushi's surprises one after the other.

She gets yet another surprise "LaadGovernor" is giving water to plants. Honestly, I never saw anybody looking so handsome watering plants. He turned and stumbled but did get successful to save her from falling even he was falling...and she saved him from falling even she was tripping...🤣

Sometimes, reaching out and taking someone's hand is the beginning of a journey and here these two were holding each other again after the rainy night.

.RABA VE RABA VE RABA VE

It’s breaking my heart the way this world is so mean to people with pure intentions and soft hearts. Arnav is one of them. He is not what he seems.

With time the cruelty towards  people even some of them need to be cherished, He completely has lost that touch. He thinks he is being used.

Instead of being appreciated and valued, no doubt he was taken for granted and considered as an option or a backup plan in many cases. No one ever think of him as Khushi id doing. He is knows he is on her mind, he knows every challenge he is making her go through, she is constant thinking to get back at him. That attention he never got from anyone else. Most of the people got intimidated and that was the end.

Arnav is one of those who are the one if anyone is in need they gonna be there and their doors are always wide open. BUT

He never got that from anyone.So when he said on new years eve all those bitter words, he is right as there is no need to wonder why this world is only getting filthier and uglier. Since we have always been ruining everything beautiful left around even those rare, kind and loving souls in our life...

Arnav was ruined by his parents and relatives.

No one is born with hard heart. We are born with soft and tender hearts that, more often than not, are mishandled and consequently broken. The pain is always harsher than expected when each fragment turns to stone. 

So we pile them high to form a wall of protection around ourselves, determined never to experience such terrible pain again. That is how hearts come to be hardened. Ironically, our refusal to dismantle the wall is how and why we continue to suffer. This is where Arnav is standing.

Today Khushi is seeing a totally different ASR. Poor soul is getting confused every time he does something nice like saving her from the car, but he is the one who dropped her from his office.

Achoo

Bless you dono ko

Because they both are riding the same boat, she is confused and so is he. Howcome any middle class girl be like this who doesn't care about appearance, does not get intimidated by him, has no fear to say or do what is on her mind. She was enigma for him too.

Lovely posts👏

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

She fell in his arms the day one and here he held her in arms securely.

Was he missing that closeness, her essence, that smell of jasmine that captivated him that night?

It is saying that smell of Jasmine carries talismanic powers. I believe it does. Like a moth he is getting attracted to this moonlight who was keeping him up all night.

He is confused, a bit scared, insecure, and very much vulnerable. His past has made him who is he today. The more he is drawn to her the more he is intimidating her. All night in her thoughts, a soft Arnav transformed into an intimidating and ruthless ASR.

Rajkumar to Shaitan, a confused state of him always made her wondered who was he? What did she has to accept or expect?

He was liking her essence,it was kinda smell that draws you in. Lovely  analogies😊

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Basically his talk on class, money, and opinion about girls was on his experience of his own circle. OR his PAST.

But Khushi's answer to him in Sheesh mahal "agar aapki di ke saath aia ho to"

He snapped but later he regretted it big time especially after the guest house. He wanted to rewind all of those moments. He was doing his way but this was not an ordinary person he was dealing with. This was Khushi who gave two hoots on his wealth or him.

aapko kya lagta hai humain dard nahin hota...

big words and the way she said it, by pushing him away with full force, damn khushi you are brave and I love you for that. He deserved every bit of it.

Oh whatever his reasons were  , they were secondary to me😆 his family was one thing he cares about the most..aapki behen ke saath aisa ho shook him.up..again in the Guesthouse when she said "what about MY family? Will they not be worried abt me?" That moment itself he realized what he did was so wrong , even if unintentional..the connect was made  n family talk awaken his senses to a big extent..he felt closer to her everytime family point was raised..n I loved it❤️

his behavior was difficult to grasp but they had put in A lot of scenes in which he explained himself..or anjali did...like in this scene when he comes bk home , he is so restless n he shares the incident with anjali n she asks him why is he so angry ? Is he bec khushi misunderstood him or is it because he couldn't clarify that he will never do it..bahut hi mast tha🤣 his reaction..followed by her resignation then temple scene then office ,when he wanted to talk but she didn't listen 🤣 I was watching these epis yest ..wth was he doing at teej pooja🤣constantly staring at her..that's what I loved about ipk..every single detail was covered up ..he even told anjali that if he ever finds a woman like that , he will push her away..which he did in the coming epis..kya scene tha yaar wo..poolside wala😍💓 anjali is talking about lavanya while he thinks abt khushi..how he couldn't take his eyes off her and how he was so affected with her going away to lucknow..that she is the girl ..

Edited by _charu_ - 2 years ago
Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshisarunfan

Bold black - So true! Much later in IPKKND REWIND (2019) Arnav mentions this while he looks back at those encounters with Khushi! Arnav accepted that Khushi’s gussa was thoroughly justified & if he were in her place he wouldn’t have had the patience to wait as long as Khushi did to give it back to him! But in IPKKND rewind  Arnav also clarifies that Khushi was wrong in saying that Arnav had put her life in danger deliberately! “This was not true! Main aisa kabhi nahin karta! Ek woh hi toh thi, jiss ki life ki parwah ho rahi thi mujhe! ....”, he said! [Hotstar link to this episode of IPKKND REWIND 👇 

Check out E9 - Khushi Quits the Job! on Disney+ Hotstar!

http://www.hotstar.com/1000120407  ] 

Green - Yes lol! He was scared to show his feelings, he was hiding it most of the time because he thought he had to build an impenetrable wall around his heart to protect himself from further heartbreaks or betrayals like the ones he had suffered in his past! But the cracks on the wall had already started showing! 

Rewind ? I didn't know abt it..will.chk it rightaway

Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

It’s breaking my heart the way this world is so mean to people with pure intentions and soft hearts. Arnav is one of them. He is not what he seems.

With time the cruelty towards  people even some of them need to be cherished, He completely has lost that touch. He thinks he is being used.

Instead of being appreciated and valued, no doubt he was taken for granted and considered as an option or a backup plan in many cases. No one ever think of him as Khushi id doing. He is knows he is on her mind, he knows every challenge he is making her go through, she is constant thinking to get back at him. That attention he never got from anyone else. Most of the people got intimidated and that was the end.

Arnav is one of those who are the one if anyone is in need they gonna be there and their doors are always wide open. BUT

He never got that from anyone.So when he said on new years eve all those bitter words, he is right as there is no need to wonder why this world is only getting filthier and uglier. Since we have always been ruining everything beautiful left around even those rare, kind and loving souls in our life...

Arnav was ruined by his parents and relatives.

No one is born with hard heart. We are born with soft and tender hearts that, more often than not, are mishandled and consequently broken. The pain is always harsher than expected when each fragment turns to stone. 

So we pile them high to form a wall of protection around ourselves, determined never to experience such terrible pain again. That is how hearts come to be hardened. Ironically, our refusal to dismantle the wall is how and why we continue to suffer. This is where Arnav is standing.

Today Khushi is seeing a totally different ASR. Poor soul is getting confused every time he does something nice like saving her from the car, but he is the one who dropped her from his office.

Achoo

Bless you dono ko

Because they both are riding the same boat, she is confused and so is he. Howcome any middle class girl be like this who doesn't care about appearance, does not get intimidated by him, has no fear to say or do what is on her mind. She was enigma for him too.

Lovely posts👏

Lovely thought ❤️ 

It took her a while to get used to his persona..why he does what he does and why is he like that ..she keeps wondering ..later , she didn't care 😆 She never tried to change him or even understand him..she could see through his tough exterior ..right through and she loved him...nothing else mattered..

Although his parents and relatives Poisoned his.mind ,.I give full.credit to anjali for that soft heart which survived the tough times..n khushi was the only with whom.he had a relationship like that..he needed that tender care and a guiding light ..at the same time he needed to be strong, to fight the world, to protect his family . 

There r all varieties of ppl who exist.. n they should be judged for who they are and not for their weaknesses....inside , all of us are the same and Inside , all our needs r similar..unconditional love .

All this while , skimming through so many forums, whenever the reference of "toxic males " come up, asr was mentioned , n I always wondered aisa hi tha ? Infact this made me watch ipk after so long 😆why do girls fall in love with such men ? Why are they forgiven ? Why do girls put up with toxicity ? Why are they appreciated ? He did this this this that that that to khushi and everything was passed off as a romantic gesture..i believe He was wrong to do that to khushi..he was mean to her, he was arrogant, he was used to having his way, he hurts her  ..but.. He was a lot more than this , n this is what matters to me....one of the best layered characters I have seen....

It's.upto us to take whatever , from the story..what I take is..love changes people ..only love holds that power to change someone ..❤️ 

Edited by _charu_ - 2 years ago
Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

indy12:

A few minutes what she had in her mind at the door after finding out about Arnav and Anjali, that version of her thought completely took a different turn seeing him so gentle with plants. She saw the side of him no one ever understood or knew of.

Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

indy12:

A few minutes what she had in her mind at the door after finding out about Arnav and Anjali, that version of her thought completely took a different turn seeing him so gentle with plants. She saw the side of him no one ever understood or knew of.

I swear ! His "GET OUT" was bhayanak🤣 

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Beautiful concept of Jasmine and moth...

Each human has its own essence just like every other animal or living thing and each human gets attracted to a smell of the person his or her senses like. That is the science of living things.

Love the questions...maybe her smell as in episode 3, her dupatta, didn't bother him at all, a person who gets irritated for smaller things was standing there let that dupatta caressing his face like he knew who she was. 

Your second Q, is where we have 250plus episodes, when he leaves her then she understands everything clearly.

Kuch rishtey ajeeb hi Dor mein bandhey hotey hain

Takraar se shuru hote hain...Nafrat ke saaye mein panapte hain

Girte hain...padte hain...par Kaayam rahte hain

Nafrat badhti jaati hai...aur Rishtey ki gaanth aur gehri hoti jaati hai

Itni ki ek din Nafrat bhi aur badhne se sharma jaati hai

Aur woh rishta sirf ek bandhan bankar reh jaata hai,lekin sirf Nafrat waala

Kabhi kabhi aisa lagta hai...Nafrat ke us maahaul mein kuch to hai

Jo humse kehta hai - 

is unsuni,anjaane se,ankahe se rishtey ko ek mauka to do

She finally understands the dor in between them

and then telepathy brings them closer like forever.

That was the true confession which he destroyed by bringing the contract and all and we have I love u dammit.

I love your edits, nice coloring👏

Oh, that scene in epi 3 is epic. That was a proof that he recognized her by her essence.

She understood him after he left her.

Her words are GOLD here.

That is an honor from getting praise of an editor like you. Thank you😊

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: Roop_P

He was liking her essence,it was kinda smell that draws you in. Lovely  analogies😊

Thank You😊

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

I swear ! His "GET OUT" was bhayanak🤣 

🤣oh god

his mouth was fully opened and he shook the entire office.

This is not the scene you are referring to but another one as an example

Edited by Aimer_vous - 2 years ago