Originally posted by: raindropsroses
I’m the founder, CEO and only member of the chipkali bagao squad at my house. I’ll be called atleast twice a day for service 🤣
I need u Nivi!
Please come home! I will even make biryani for u😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
I’m the founder, CEO and only member of the chipkali bagao squad at my house. I’ll be called atleast twice a day for service 🤣
I need u Nivi!
Please come home! I will even make biryani for u😉
Damn Sakshi! Lawyer and all! You go girl ❤️ 🤗
I actually like lizard🤣
my friend have a lizard and squirrel as pets🤣
Ewwwww I hate cockroaches🤢
Arrey yaaaar🙈🤫 shhh..
Nat geo has taken over ShiVi basically, so its not my fault🤣
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
I actually like lizard🤣
my friend have a lizard and squirrel as pets🤣
Lizard as a pet🤓🤓
I know friends who have squirrels😆
I went to Google with full intention of getting a cockroach picture. But I couldn’t make myself touch the picture 🤢😭
Consider this your lucky day 🤣
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Marriage makes you savage!🤣Tu bhi karle jaldi jaldi savage ban jaa Nivi😆
Aisa kya? Itne mazze aa rahe?🤣
Ye bhi theek🤷🏻♀️