With a lizard moving here and there🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
With a lizard moving here and there🤣
Iske paas🤪
I don't know why I did this🤣
Ab tak toh India mein hai, par I’ll parcel it to San Jose if you’d like some help with controlling the sweet jaw 🤣
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Marriage makes you savage!🤣Tu bhi karle jaldi jaldi savage ban jaa Nivi😆
Haan nivi sirf savage banne ke liye tu shaadi kar lee
Shaadi kar lee
Shaadi kar le
Twitter pankhissss
What🤪
I was asking about the thread🤣
Itna bhi kuch nahi hai🤣
What's ShiVi in this AU??😆
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Marriage makes you savage!🤣Tu bhi karle jaldi jaldi savage ban jaa Nivi😆
Hum dono toh abhi bhi chotti bachii hein🤣
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Not affecting me while I eat my food
I just saw a real one in the morning
I’m the founder, CEO and only member of the chipkali bagao squad at my house. I’ll be called atleast twice a day for service 🤣