Paari kar ri hai wo muje😘😘
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Paari kar ri hai wo muje😘😘
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Sweet jaw 🤣 omg!
Do you want me to post pictures of reptiles maybe? To distract you? 🤣
Chipkali ka post karde!!🤣 I think koi ek EDT me Piu ne post kiya tha chipkali ke naakhun wala pic🤣 That was eewww🤢🤣
🤣
Thats it ...now no more nautanki🤣
Sakshi thought I want kneading Maida 🤣 Now you tell me 🤣
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Abhi mujhe itni bhook lagi hai ye sab dekhke... Especially wo cake! I have a sweet jaw! 😭 Pata nahi bohot control kar rahi hu par ye pic dekhke sab control chala gaya😭
I also have a sweet jaw and now my monthly cycles makes me crave for this more😆
I have to appear for an exam in three months for which I have to lose at least 20 kilos😭
Kyaaa??? Kaunsa exam tha ye? 😲 Mai toh fail ho jaati😭
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Abhi mujhe itni bhook lagi hai ye sab dekhke... Especially wo cake! I have a sweet jaw! 😭 Pata nahi bohot control kar rahi hu par ye pic dekhke sab control chala gaya😭
I am having something similar😛😛😛
Phast phast ja....chocolate melt hojayega🤣
Andha bayam irukatum 🤣
Translation: good, be scared of me (something like that) 🤣
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
I also have a sweet jaw and now my monthly cycles makes me crave for this more😆
Haha thats the best time to let go all your control and eat to your heart's content! Wo monthly cycles ke 4-5 din mai sab bhul jaati hu🤣😆 Pati ko bhi🤣