Originally posted by: raindropsroses
It’s good in some ways. I start crying for each and everything 🙈 I really don’t know how to control the tears 🤣
I do cry but only for very very very emotional stuffor stories😋
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
It’s good in some ways. I start crying for each and everything 🙈 I really don’t know how to control the tears 🤣
I do cry but only for very very very emotional stuffor stories😋
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Maaaaaahiiiiii! Way to goooo! Making us all so proud of you 😭🤗❤️
This for the rockers I assume?
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Priii! Looks like Mahi has gone somewhere. Aaaja, let’s go see what’s happening in the EDT 😆
I went to read the post by T
Hum bandariya ban gayeee 🤣
I saw your comment when I went there and thought so 🤣
Example a story about a girl who have gone Through torture
Thank you Nivi
Literally...we have gone crazy🤣
Aaj kab sone ka irada hai? 🤣
Of course it was extreme
The guy was psycho saiyyan
And I cry when I write my stories sometimes if I am too much into it while writing... if I am amidst ppl while writing it doesn’t give me feels🤣