Phone sahi hai abhi ke liye🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Phone sahi hai abhi ke liye🤣
Arrre! Shristhi di said that ye thread tadap tadap k mar rhi hai....So I remembered that song !
Mala maaf kara🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Vanku apna pichla show bhul chuka hai. Before starting GHKKPM, I think he watched Hum Saath Saath Hai and Vivah. 🤪🤪
Or he might have attended hom havan a lot😃🤣
Originally posted by: sairat07
Arrre! Shristhi di said that ye thread tadap tadap k mar rhi hai....So I remembered that song !
Mala maaf kara🤣
But bacche,
Karma says, you should choose songs carefully when lot of masoom people are around 🤣
Originally posted by: sairat07
30-35 min
That's too long according to me
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
But bacche,
Karma says, you should choose songs carefully when lot of masoom people are around 🤣
Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
But bacche,
Karma says, you should choose songs carefully when lot of masoom people are around 🤣
Haa I got that lesson🤣
That's why said Mala maaf kara😆
But the siggy is stil top rated for me🤣
Chalo koi baat nahi... Academics devi aapko aashirwaad de😌