This EDT is too fast for me 🤣
I’m still stuck on what I watched today! ❤️ Everything was just perfect ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
This EDT is too fast for me 🤣
I’m still stuck on what I watched today! ❤️ Everything was just perfect ❤️
IF is messing with me again. Priii, deklo previous post 🤣
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
one of the best thing about shivi is that they never lie to each other
yes, they may bottle-up or omit things
they hate, tolerate & humiliate each other, but it never comes to lying
they say what they feel
Correct bole che Miss Sara
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Priiiiiii, congraaaaaats 🥳❤️
Thank you partner❤️🤗
Originally posted by: Scarysea
Congratulations Priya🥳
Thank you Chikkiiii❤️🤗
Originally posted by: Madheart
Congratulations Priyaa!!!🥳🥳
Tejuuuuu... thank you❤️🤗
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
Omggg yesss... Thanks Mahii❤️
I love this colour...will take sometime to switch to next colour😆
Mahi...you will be rocking soon...few more posts to go❤️
Colour change baby 🤗
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
one of the best thing about shivi is that they never lie to each other
yes, they may bottle-up or omit things
they hate, tolerate & humiliate each other, but it never comes to lying
they say what they feel
Ekdum correct Baat Bole che, Stefan!
Thank you Momzii🤗
I have a moronic day at work!