PS|EDT 56|Masaledar Gaumbi, Shiva Seth's Fierce Sethani & Pati vs Dost - Page 122

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa

hii! I'm sara :))

what's your name?

Hey Sara! Nice to meet you! ❤️

I’m Nivi 

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

Hey Sara! Nice to meet you! ❤️

I’m Nivi 

that's a beautiful name!

also, how do send friend requests on this thing? like, if they exist

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa

that's a beautiful name!

also, how do send friend requests on this thing? like, if they exist

Come to the other thread👍👍

SandhiaM thumbnail
Expressionist (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

Ok let's clarify this, because I also have doubts

Who  are the memebers of MSM?

- Nupur

- Aaliya

- Priya(?)

- Naira  

Any others?

Gaumbi's Angels:

- Me

- Priya

- Sandhia

Were there more folks in GA?

But Priya is more active in MSM than GA 🤣

I’m a advisor for the MSM hihi 🤣

SandhiaM thumbnail
Expressionist (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

My inputs for MSM:

Maagin

Dev

Sneha

Anita

Motiben

Hahahaha OMG this is to funny 🤣🤣

SandhiaM thumbnail

Originally posted by: frnd_ship

Okay toh girls in shiva's life

Raavi

Pooja

Kavita

Sneha

Aur koi h 

Sandhia 🤣

SandhiaM thumbnail

Piu I already said dibs 🤣

Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Yeh Shampoo Shiva ke Baal 😆

he looks angry here. Do u think he’ll misunderstand and be angry at Raavi after reading her diary?
is that what’ll wake Raavi up? His anger?

Miss.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

@bold, I was thinking along the same lines. However, after re-watching a few episodes, I've come to the conclusion that the CVs in each respective language handled Raavi's character differently. In the OG, Mullai was presented very maturely with a hint of childishness that she showed to her closest family members. In the Telugu, Siri was a firecracker who was very vocal about how her family and she were jilted at the altar (she's a lot more mellow now).

Here, I think the CVs chose to go a different route entirely. We were able to watch a few childhood episodes where we saw a glimpse of their equation (in the Telugu, Shiva admits to liking Raavi from childhood but didn't act on those feelings due to her attraction to Dev; however, there were no associated childhood scenes). There were even a lot of pre-marriage ShiVi scenes where we questioned Shiva's feelings. 

Honestly, it makes sense that Shiva and Raavi would have a lighter relationship, especially considering all that they've been through in their lives. What I wish, though, is they slow the ShiVi romance down (definitely an unpopular opinion here). Instead of stares of attraction, I wish we had scenes where Shiva gazed at her curiously, wondering what she would do next. Instead of showing him stuttering, I wish we had scenes where Shiva began saying something, but then trailed off on his train of thought because he was confused by her. I only say this because the original is 650+ episodes (currently on episode 648 with no plans of stopping). Having Shiva be attracted to her by episode ~150 ish makes me wonder what the next 500 episodes would be (unless SP wants the show to be shorter hence the faster pace) as it seems like they will have the most mellow of all romances 😆 Gaumbi's speed is honestly something none of the brothers can catch up to 🤣

@bold - OMG!! YES YES a 1000 times... I think Shiva and Raavi have that chemistry of a really slow burn... Plus their characteristics would suit it so much.. Her the oblivious, full on life, happy go lucky girl; him the recluse with a temperament but such clear thoughts. 

I love the scenes they've shown of ShiVi but its very disjointed. As you put it, i don't want them to have a mellow romance. They have the most volatile history together so their love should be the most intense. 

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Hi

Edited by Transference - 2 years ago