https://www.instagram.com/p/CRQa17aBVC3/?utm_medium=copy_link
Raghav wearing same shirt of yesterday bts with pallavi(may be nawab’s party)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRQa17aBVC3/?utm_medium=copy_link
Raghav wearing same shirt of yesterday bts with pallavi(may be nawab’s party)

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Matlab party me kuch hua
aisa kuch 😕

Sanki budda ka heart attack ya kya😲
😃😃🥳🥳
With reference to amrtha in hospital
Looking like some khand happened 🙄🙄🙄 hope our pallu is safe 😔😔😔
Lagtha hay party ka location hospital mah shift hoagi 🤣🤣
pallavi would have done this kanad to sanki budda
And Raghav will be helping this time 🤣
Ved ka harkat hoga🤔
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
Sanki budda ka heart attack ya kya 😲😃😃🥳🥳
Ab yehi din baki reh gaya to see raghav carrying sanki to hospital in his arms
Waise herat attack me itna blood kaha hota hai
I think keerti did suiside drama as he is in same dress not ready fully yet
Yeh tayar ho raha hoga aur keerti ki cheek sunke biwi ko chodke behan ke paas baga hoga
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
Sanki budda ka heart attack ya kya 😲😃😃🥳🥳
Itne ache din kaha hai hamare
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRQa17aBVC3/?utm_medium=copy_link
Raghav wearing same shirt of yesterday bts with pallavi(may be nawab’s party)
Kya chal raha h bhai .. I really hope pallu ko kuch hua ho .. taaki tadpe Raghav uske liye .. I Know I am cruel but he must understand her value.. (scenario 1)
Sanki ko firse attack hogaya ho (scenario 2)
Ya Keerthi ne suicide kiya ho ( scenario 3 that I am not interested in )
Ya Raghav ko tohh .. nahi nahi nahi I don't want that