PS|EDT #55|ShiVi aur Bhavna Mein Khoye Hue, Unki Chinta Ne Hume Sataya - Page 115

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

Aare yaar! Bechaari Anita ko udhar Gaumbi ignore kar raha hai yaha tum sab ignore kar rahe ho! Toh bechaari ke reels dekhega kaun?🤣🤣

Tune dekhi kya link daalne se pehle? 🤣

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

This is such a different take- I am not sure I am gully grasping the meaning. Will read it a couple of times to understand 🙈

A MayDecember romance is an age-old term for an amorous relationship between two people with a considerable age difference.

Here, despite being from the same age group, they exhibit the traits of a typical May-December couple problems. 

Shadow_kira thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

Shiva will wake Raavi up.. we have to see if any of the promo dialogues play after that😕

True...the water scene is also there. But they also showed Raavi being conscious of how insulting and hurtful those terms are. The only way she'll consciously call him those same terms again is if Shiva somehow lashes out at her and she retaliates. 😔

For now, I'm going to delude myself that since the setup of the precap looks slightly different than the promo, the dialogues will be different too. Phir dekha jaaega

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

I agree, the misunderstanding will take some time to resolve. I just wish it involves only Shiva and Raavi, and no third person from the family! Once Raavi introspects on her own feelings, she will slowly realize what Shiva means to her as he starts withdrawing from her.. I can't wait to see that happen! ❤️

I really want Shiva to ignore her and Raavi to go all crazy trying to win his attention!! And in that process she should slowly realize that she is falling for him! I am sure Raavi will be the vocal one in this relationship! Once Raavi realizes her feelings there is no stopping her from expressing them to Shiva in her own style!❤️ I just want to see how she breaks the walls that Shiva has built around his heart and walks right past them straight into it❤️

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Raavi called Shiva’s legs as Giraffe jaise Tangein 🤣

🦒 and Raavi tiny 😆

I swear all this is totally innocent 😆

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Tune dekhi kya link daalne se pehle? 🤣

Haaan maine dekh liya tha par mute pe🤣 I could only see her hands moving weirdly with weird expressions🤣 but pata nahi background me kya baj raha tha🤣

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shadow_kira

True...the water scene is also there. But they also showed Raavi being conscious of how insulting and hurtful those terms are. The only way she'll consciously call him those same terms again is if Shiva somehow lashes out at her and she retaliates. 😔

For now, I'm going to delude myself that since the setup of the precap looks slightly different than the promo, the dialogues will be different too. Phir dekha jaaega

@bold: yeah, I wonder what happens that makes Raavi call Shiva gawar and jaahil to his face, knowing how badly he is affected by those words 💔 I hope she doesn't do that! 

GrilledCheese thumbnail

I really want Shiva to ignore her and Raavi to go all crazy trying to win his attention!! And in that process she should slowly realize that she is falling for him! I am sure Raavi will be the vocal one in this relationship! Once Raavi realizes her feelings there is no stopping her from expressing them to Shiva in her own style!❤️ I just want to see how she breaks the walls that Shiva has built around his heart and walks right past them straight into it❤️

Ufff Nupurrrr tu mere hopes badha rahi hai ab 

I would love to see something like this.. Raavi has experienced all emotions from Shiva but never his ignorance! She has always sought him out unconsciously, and she even wants him next to her when she is sleeping! she won't be able to take it if he stays away from her ❤️

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Haaan maine dekh liya tha par mute pe🤣 I could only see her hands moving weirdly with weird expressions🤣 but pata nahi background me kya baj raha tha🤣

🤣🤣

Miss.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Hi Minnn❤️

Hope you and kids are fine now??

Yes the episode was too good❤️

From tomorrow we are going to get our heart broken💔

Finally whatever was going round is gone... 3 weeks!! 

I know its going to be heart wrenching to watch this week's episodes... 

How are you?? 

Raavi looked soo good with a side part.. I love her hair. I have hair envy