Itne paise mein itnach milegaaa
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Itne paise mein itnach milegaaa
Originally posted by: manny136
Why are they delaying Dev and shiva telling gaura about the new room plans??
Dev is in the worst state now. He is shit scared of Rishita, she made him sleep on the floor and as soon as he gets a chance he is out of the room. He was not even in the house when Suman was giving her gyan to Rishita, not that she is going to listen😆
Dev abb na ghar ka naa ghat kaa😆
I didddd...I will squeal more tomorowwwww
With Dev? mujhe toh doubt hai.. makers ka fav hai woh 🤢🤪
Please make her busy in something else gaumbi😆
I could hear you from there to alll the way here🤣
I have some hopes on Suman...her danda will fly atleast once on him....its loonnnnggggg pending🤣
Dev is in the worst state now. He is shit scared of Rishita, she made him sleep on the floor and as soon as he gets a chance he is out of the room. He was not even in the house when Suman was giving her gyan to Rishita, not that she is going to listen😆
Dev abb na ghar ka naa ghat kaa😆
@bold: well said Prema! Dev is right now a dhobi ka kutta.. like he said to Shiva earlier, "pyaar karke kutta ban gaya hai woh" 🤣
I must say I'm enjoying seeing him like this 😈
Mein toh ab aur bhi squeal karoongi...you will hear it more from now onnnnnn😆
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
I have some hopes on Suman...her danda will fly atleast once on him....its loonnnnggggg pending🤣
Hayyeeee.. aisa kuch ho jaaye