Whatever the outcome may be.
Yeh dosti hum nahin todenge
😆❤️

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Whatever the outcome may be.
Yeh dosti hum nahin todenge
😆❤️

I miss Shy...remember the phase he had where it was all trump on his account🤣
Hug ki time earthquake ho raha tha kya 🤣
OMG 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Just a curious question , do you remember all the previous winning sheep answers till now . And if that makes it hard for you to be objective in new sheep games
I have a bad memory and I don’t remember most answers except some memorable ones. So that’s a bane. I haven’t improved my ranking despite playing so many sheep games
You are threatening to kill me? 😲
People log if anything happens to me pls get this girl arrested
Why are they shivering?😆
Or are they enjoying the hug a little too much?😲
Originally posted by: galaxyfan
Why are they shivering?😆
Or are they enjoying the hug a little too much?😲
I have the same question😆 Abki baar, trump sarkaar😉
OMG.....🤣

Heya kiddo, sorry saw your tag🤣
https://discussingfilm.net/2026/01/22/oscars-2026-full-nominations-list/ Full Nominations for the 2026 Oscars Best Picture Bugonia F1: The Movie...
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Naga Chaitanya, Rashmika Mandanna win big; Chiranjeevi, Kamal Haasan lauded...
22